Friday, November 11, 2011

Mohawk Hat

I know, I know. It's been a long time since a post. :p But life gets busy, and even more so, I keep crocheting things and forgetting to take pictures of them. But this time I made sure I got pictures. My friend Kerri commissioned TWO mohawk hats (oy, they are time consuming to make), two matching scarves to go with the mohawk hats and another scarf to go with the kitty cat hat I made her before. So the mohawk hat was fun to figure out how to make it. I did a basic earflap hat, and then I took my rug hooker and essentially rug hooked a mane all over it. I think they look super cool.


Here is a picture of the side of that hat. Oh and in case your wondering the adorable children in the picture are my neice and nephew :).



And finally one more picture cuz it was so adorable!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment