Monday, August 22, 2011

Cake Decorating

Well I know I said that this would be a crochet blog, but recently I've been taking cake decorating classes at my local Michael's store. It's been fantastic!! And I really enjoy making cakes!! So my first class was all about how to use icing, how to make it, how to ice a cake, etc etc. And this cake is the final for that class.


I really enjoy making the ribbon flowers! So much fun!! Also, I really like making chocolate butter cream icing. Super yummy!!

The other thing I really enjoy doing is making rice krispie square "cakes" and decorating them. TONS of fun!!!


Let me tell you, it was yummy! I also made these two at the same time for my roomates.


and


So in the future expect some more cake decorating pictures splattered with some crocheted items. Can't help it, cake decorating is my newest thing! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment